UCC Filing Information

Click here for a list of UCC filing forms and fees. If filing by paper, make checks or money orders payable to: Kansas Secretary of State.

For Paper Filings

Please mail the document and fee to:
Kansas Secretary of State’s Office
1st Floor, Memorial Hall
120 SW 10th Avenue
Topeka, KS 66612

Make Checks or Money Orders payable to:

Kansas Secretary of State

Paper filings only require the original document. We will return the filing, file stamped, to the address on the document. Do not send copies.

For Online Filings